Provocative, thoughtful, energetic-we are a place where you are empowered to be productive and embrace your lifestyle. Enjoy conveniences, such as our fitness center, indoor pool, and business center that make it easy to relax, work and recharge. Wireless Internet and versatile event space allow you to share experiences and ideas. From PDA Check-in and Hyatt FastBoard™ to the water ferry and private boat dock, we have everything you need.
Located on Bay Street, our Savannah riverfront hotel is situated near popular attractions like River Street, City Market, and Tybee Island also knows as Savannah Beach. Stop by the Concierge Desk for maps, brochures, and other helpful information; we’ll be happy to help with tickets, tours, reservations, and more. You can even reach out before you travel with our E-Concierge service and via Twitter @HyattConcierge.
Guided Tour arrangementsFor a firsthand look at historic Savannah and the nearby riverfront, visit our concierge. We’ll be happy to help arrange guided tours, tee times, and make reservations for local dining.
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe Bath With KenetMD
- Business Plan Rooms
- 33,000 Sq. Ft Of Event Space
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-In
- Water Taxi / Private Boat Dock
- Guided Tour Arrangements
- Windows – Featuring Beautiful River Views
- Vu Lounge, Featuring the Largest Riverview Balcony In Savannah
- Perks Coffee Shop
- 24 Hour Stayfit™ Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool
- Fitness Concierge
- Stunning Views of Savannah River Or River Street
- Innovative Catering & Personal Preference Dining®
The staff at Hyatt Regency Savannah is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Savannah, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. The hotel has eight fully accessible rooms offering roll-in showers. Fourteen additional rooms are semi-accessible with grab bars located in the bathrooms. ADA equipment is available including alarm clocks, smoke alarms, TDD's, shower chairs and more.
Available assistance devices include:
- Audio/Visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant menus in Braille
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television decoder
$5.95 per 15 minutes
Black & White Printing:
$0.49 per page
$1.49 per page
$0.25 per black and white page
$0.70 per color page
$0.25 per page scan to e-mail
$1.00 per page Domestic
$4.00 per page International
High-Speed Wireless Internet:
- Basic Service - 2 hours at $3.99
- Basic Service - 24 hours at $9.99
- Premium Service - 24 hours at $15.99 (recommended for Web 2.0 sites, i.e. You Tube, iTunes, etc)
Map & Directions
- From Savannah International Airport (8 miles):
Take I-95 South to I-16 East. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn right onto Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah beach hotel is 3 blocks on left.
- From Jacksonville:
Take I-95 North to I-16 east. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn Right on Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah is 3 Blocks on left.
Hotel DiningEnjoy an authentic southern breakfast at Windows, signature cocktails at Vu Lounge, or visit our popular coffee shop Perks for a selection of Starbucks® coffees as well as salads, sandwiches, and lunches.
- ATM Machine
- Assistive Devices For People With Disabilities
- Baby-Sitting References/Information
- Business Center
- Hyatt Fast Board™ / PDA Check-In
- Valet Parking
- Currency Exchange
- Gift Shop
- Multilingual Staff
- In-Room Dining 6:00a.m. 12:00a.m.
- Safe Deposit Boxes At Front Desk
- Soda and Ice Machines
- Valet Parking is $24.00 per night for standard cars and oversize vechiles/vans.*
- Full in/out privileges as much as needed.
- Self Parking is available in the Whitaker Street Garage at $16 per night. In/out privileges do not apply.
*Vans and oversized trucks are allowed with maximum height of van approximately 7½ feet. There is very limited space available for vans and oversized trucks.
TAXI: approximately $25+ $3 for additional passengers.
Additionally, to help you get around Savannah during your stay, the following options offer convenient, local transportation:
CHATHAM AREA TRANSIT (CAT) is the local transit system. Each CAT fare costs you $1 and if you have to transfer buses, you will have to purchase another fare on the second bus for $1. Monthly passes are available.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE (dot): complimentary shuttle service offering transportation throughout the Savannah Historic District. For route information, visit http://connectonthedot.com
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm
Savannah Family Friendly Vacation Ideas
Where to go and what to do for kids in Savannah
2014 Savannah Events
Events happening in and around downtown Savannah.
River Street Festival Series
Celebrate Savannah At The River Street Festival Series
Sign Up for Hyatt Regency Savannah's E-newsletter
Be the first to know about exciting special offers and events at Hyatt Regency Savannah
Book Now or call 912 238 1234