Experience gracious Southern hospitality at Hyatt Regency Savannah, a luxury Savannah, Georgia River Street hotel. Discover stylish, contemporary guestrooms plus a wealth of services and amenities, everything from 24-hour automatic business center and Hyatt FastBoard™ to PDA Check-in, water taxi, and private boat dock.
Explore Savannah, Georgia from the inside out with a guided tour arranged by our professional Concierge, then feast on a delicious dinner at Paula Deen's famous restaurant or one of Hyatt Regency Savannah’s exquisite dining options.
Conveniences, such as an onsite fitness center, indoor pool, and E-Concierge, top off the delightful experience of staying at Hyatt Regency Savannah on world-famous River Street.
Stop by the Concierge Desk for maps, brochures, and helpful information. Your Concierge will happily arrange private customized tours that depart from Hyatt Regency Savannah's lobby. You may also contact our E-Concierge to seek recommendations or book reservations for activities, dining or entertainment prior to your arrival.
You may also interact with the Hyatt Concierge on Twitter @HyattConcierge.
- 351 guestrooms with city, river or atrium views
- Hyatt Grand Beds™
- Deluxe bath with pampering Portico products
- Business Plan rooms
- Hyatt Fast Board™
- PDA Check-in
- Water taxi / private boat dock
- Guided tour arrangements
- Windows – featuring beautiful river views
- Vu Lounge, featuring the largest riverview balcony in Savannah
- Perks Coffee Shop
- 24 hour StayFit™ fitness center
- Indoor heated pool
- Fitness Concierge
- More than 33,000 square feet of event space
- Stunning views of Savannah River or River Street
- Innovative catering, featuring Personal Preference Dining®
The staff at Hyatt Regency Savannah is committed to ensuring that we meet and exceed all of the requirements for the Americans with Disabilities Act. Our staff is trained to accommodate guests with special needs, so that all of our guests, including those with disabilities, are able to have an enjoyable and safe stay. At Hyatt Regency Savannah, we want to make sure all our guests are able to take advantage of every activity the hotel has to offer. The hotel has eight fully accessible rooms offering roll-in showers. Fourteen additional rooms are semi-accessible with grab bars located in the bathrooms. ADA equipment is available including alarm clocks, smoke alarms, TDD's, shower chairs and more.
Available assistance devices include:
- Audio/Visual smoke detectors
- Connecting rooms
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Restaurant menus in Braille
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Closed caption television decoder
$5.95 per 15 minutes
Black & White Printing:
$0.49 per page
$1.49 per page
$0.25 per black and white page
$0.70 per color page
$0.25 per page scan to e-mail
$1.00 per page Domestic
$4.00 per page International
High-Speed Wireless Internet:
- Basic Service - 2 hours at $3.99
- Basic Service - 24 hours at $9.99
- Premium Service - 24 hours at $15.99 (recommended for Web 2.0 sites, i.e. You Tube, iTunes, etc)
Map & Directions
- From Savannah International Airport (8 miles):
Take I-95 South to I-16 East. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn right onto Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah beach hotel is 3 blocks on left.
- From Jacksonville:
Take I-95 North to I-16 east. Exit at Montgomery St. Turn Right on Bay Street. The Hyatt Regency Savannah is 3 Blocks on left.
- ATM machine
- Assistive devices for people with disabilities
- Baby-sitting references/information
- Business Center
- Hyatt Fast Board™ / PDA Check-in
- Kiosk Check-in / Check-out
- Valet Parking Only
- Currency exchange
- Gift shop
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining 6:00a.m. 12:00a.m.
- Safe deposit boxes at front desk
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet Parking is $24.00 per night for standard cars and oversize vechiles/vans.*
- Full in/out privileges as much as needed.
- Self Parking is available in the Whitaker Street Garage at $16 per night. In/out privileges do not apply.
*Vans and oversized trucks are allowed with maximum height of van approximately 7½ feet. There is very limited space available for vans and oversized trucks.
TAXI: approximately $25+ $3 for additional passengers.
Additionally, to help you get around Savannah during your stay, the following options offer convenient, local transportation:
CHATHAM AREA TRANSIT (CAT) is the local transit system. Each CAT fare costs you $1 and if you have to transfer buses, you will have to purchase another fare on the second bus for $1. Monthly passes are available.
DOWNTOWN SHUTTLE (dot): complimentary shuttle service offering transportation throughout the Savannah Historic District. For route information, visit http://connectonthedot.com
This hotel does not allow pets with the exception of service animals.
Make a Reservation
Check-in Time: 3:00pm
Check-out Time: 12:00pm
St Patrick's Day 2014
From March 14th to the 17th, Savannah will be celebrating St. Patrciks Day. This is one of the largest celebartions in the country. Don't miss out on our St. Patty's Day package.
2014 Savannah Events
Events happening in and around downtown Savannah.
River Street Festival Series
Celebrate Savannah At The River Street Festival Series
Sign Up for Hyatt Regency Savannah's E-newsletter
Be the first to know about exciting special offers and events at Hyatt Regency Savannah
Want to book your transportation?Take the stress out of travel and allow us to book your transportation.
Book Now or call 912 238 1234